Saturday, December 28, 2013

Chicago Art Institute - Instasize Photo Diary


Got cultural with the fam spending a couple of days in Chi-town and taking a spin to the Chicago Art Institute's Modern Wing (by architect Renzo Piano). The featured exhibit was "Art and Apetite" which showcased artists' perception of food and socialization around food over the last decades.
We ended our morning at the museum's sleek restaurant: Terzo Piano and snacked on delicious cured meats and cheese boards.
A cold but great weekend in the Windy City!

My little muses for the day were my dad and twin sister, Madeleine. Since I didn't bring my camera or computer, I edited the pictures I took on my phone with an easy-to-use app called Instasize. The app also allows you to post your full-sized pictures on Instagram.